Have you thought about a career in real estate? Joining the Abbie Shepherd Real Estate Group may be just for you! We are currently hiring for the following position(s):
Inside Sales Agent / Real Estate
We are looking for a full-time Client Care & Marketing Manager who wants to be part of a growing Real Estate team. This person relishes the opportunity to design, implement, and manage our systems and marketing to create the Ritz Carlton customer service experience where everyone feels appreciated and special. The Client Care Manager is someone who is passionate about growing and deepening relationships. The position is also very hands on. It requires interaction with our clients.
Although the primary role is client care and marketing design work, the position is with a small Real Estate team and therefore requires some variety in tasks. This person must be able to flex and fill different roles when needed. This individual is a team player who wants to contribute and help grow the group.
This individual must exhibit drive and initiative; however, the overriding market of his/her behavior is care, consideration and concern. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members.
- Make outbound calls to our past clients and contacts
- Handle inbound calls with our current clients
- CRM entries
- Manage the marketing for our listings
- Capture and record data (notes) about our clients
- Meet with the team to help to strategize and plan, set goals for the business
- Collect feedback from showing reports
- Update on marketing progress for each listing
- Update CRM with client notes from other team members
- Implement a Client Care (Touch 36) Program
- Create and implement Social Media Campaign
- Plan client appreciation events
- Enter listings, create fliers and homebook, reverse prospect, create postcards, update website, etc
- Coordinate and promote agent caravan and open houses
- Client database management
- Current GA Real Estate license preferred with 1-2 years experience in the industry
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL(!!!!!)
- Previous experience with MLS and Keller Williams systems preferred
- Great eye for design
Please submit your resume and cover letter in a PDF to email@example.com!