Have you thought about a career in real estate? Joining the Abbie Agents team may be just for you! We are currently hiring for the following position(s):
Inside Sales Agent / Real Estate
ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT MAKING CALLS, HITTING YOUR NUMBERS AND BEING A PART OF A WILDLY SUCCESSFUL REAL ESTATE TEAM?
Look no further. One of Atlanta’s top Real Estate organizations is looking for people with energy and enthusiasm, a gift for phone connection and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of making 200+ calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenalin going, this is the position for you!
As an Inside Sales Agent with the Abbie Shepherd Team, you will tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads. You will also be responsible for nurturing our current client database. Your goal is to schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
This is an in-office position with 90% of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers. Duties include call preparation, outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of appointments, building and managing the sales pipeline and gathering and recording data into a CRM.
Key skills: Excellent communication skills, ability to build rapport quickly over the phone, strong sense of urgency and excellent organizational and time management skills. Good attention to detail and respect for information gathering. Must be resourceful and able to research people and property online.
We provide coaching and training to help you achieve your goals!
Base salary plus commission compensation with an uncapped earning potential!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? If you want to be part of an award-winning Atlanta Real Estate team, working in a high-energy environment with high income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time with base salary plus uncapped commission potential!
- Hit appointment setting goals
- Tenaciously follow-up on all leads, prospects, and nurtures
- Participate in daily Power-up sessions and team building exercises
- Prepare and manage call sheets
- Collect information
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or a call-center environment
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- High Self-Esteem
- Team oriented, learning based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed
- Real estate experience not required; must have or be willing to obtain a Georgia Real Estate license
Email resume to email@example.com for consideration and interview requests.